Gizmo Talks Geocaching TONIGHT!

Gizmo here and I’ve got news…TONIGHT you can hear Momz & me talk about geocaching on the radio! We had a great time taping the show last week and tonight we’ll be listening in from Barkworld…I hope you can join us!

GizRadio thumb2 thumb Gizmo Talks Geocaching TONIGHT!

Do you know about Tracie Hotchner, the Radio Pet Lady? She hosts a number of great podcasts, including the weekly Dog Travel Experts…Together with Paris from DogTipper.com they answer questions about traveling with dogs — anything from a walk in the park to a trip around the world. You can read all about the Dog Travel Experts right here…

Tonight at 8:00 PM EST the Dog Travel Experts will be talking Geocaching with us and you’re all invited to listen in…Just “right click” on the player in my sidebar and open the live player in another tab or page…

If you can’t listen in tonight, never fear…You’ll be able to find “my” show, plus an archive of all their great podcasts right here…

If you do listen in, let me know how we do…It’s our first radio interview and we’re very excited about it!

RadioPetLadyNetworkLogo200w thumb2 thumb Gizmo Talks Geocaching TONIGHT!

Head on over to Blogpaws today for the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop

WordlessWednesday thumb Gizmo Talks Geocaching TONIGHT!

cartoonsig thumb Gizmo Talks Geocaching TONIGHT!

This entry was posted in fun with dogs, Geocaching, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Gizmo Talks Geocaching TONIGHT!

1. Gizmo you are so cute with thoes headphones on!
    Francesca Villa recommends Wordless Wednesday: Quick UpdateMy Profile

2. Always late… Pawkisses :)
    angelswhisper2011 recommends The moving watering-can and a lot of surprisesMy Profile

3. I bet it was great! I hope to find time to listen later this weekend. :)
    2 brown dawgs recommends This ‘N That ThursdayMy Profile

4. Quite the celebrity!
    Animalcouriers recommends Energetic reunions for Karen in IrelandMy Profile

5. OMD!!! We know a celebrity!!! That is PAWSOME G!!!

6. Ruby says:

OMD!! That is soooo cool Gizmo!!! You are TOTALLY a star! Can I gets you pawgraph??!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥
    Ruby recommends (Not so) Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

7. Ann Staub says:

Cool! I’m just in time!
    Ann Staub recommends School Is CoolMy Profile

8. SlimDoggy says:

Hey buddy – we nominated you for an award in our Blog Post tomorrow – check it out.
    SlimDoggy recommends Wordless Wednesday 8-21-13My Profile

9. Misaki says:

That’s so exciting!!
    Misaki recommends WW: on Look out dutyMy Profile

10. We will make sure our mom helps us tune to your show!
    Millie & Walter recommends Birthday BandannasMy Profile

11. Congrats! That is super exciting! Have fun at BarkWorld!
    Jackie Bouchard recommends Less Wordy Wednesday: Marketing GeniusMy Profile

12. Goose says:

Wowwee, Congrats on the radio gig Gizmo!! I’ll definitely take a listen tonight! :-D Happy Wednesday!

13. Congratulations my dear furiend!!!
    Wish I could listen but Mom has so many things to do before she leaves for BarkWorld tomorrow that I can’t. I will listen when you post the link when she returns!!!
    Can’t wait to see you on Thursday!
    Caren Gittleman recommends Words on Wednesday: Pet Portraits:Paws For A CauseMy Profile

14. Wow! That’s cool! Can’t wait to see you at BarkWorld!
    Your pals,
    Diane and Rocco
    Diane @ To Dog With Love recommends BarkWorld Expo 2013: Packing Tips, Atlanta Dog Walks and a contest!My Profile

15. easy rider says:

we will try to stay awake, Gizmo. I would like to hear you live on the radio!
    I hope 87 espressos will help me while waiting :o)
    easy rider recommends easyblog Black is BEAUTIFULMy Profile

16. How exciting – you are going to have a busy week
    Reilly & Denny recommends Teddy Bear’s PicnicMy Profile

17. Soo exciting!!! We know you will do really well!
    hugs
    Bailey, Hazel & Greta
    Idaho PugRanch recommends Green RibbonsMy Profile

18. I’ll be listening tonight….or at least downloading the podcast so I can listen to it on the plane tomorrow (If I can figure out how to do that. Ha, ha)
    Jessica@YouDidWhatWithYourWeiner recommends WW #80 – Houseguest FunMy Profile

19. Jodi says:

Awesome Gizmo!! What an exciting event, I can’t wait to hear it as well as all your adventures at Barkworld!
    Jodi recommends No More Pictures!My Profile

20. Hiya, Gizmo, nice to meet you!

21. Pippy says:

That’s very exciting!! I’m going to try and tune in to listen, mom & I still don’t understand geocaching so we hope to learn a little more!
    Pippy recommends Black & White Sunday – Too Busy to PoseMy Profile

22. OH….we’ll have to try and catch that. Or catch it during the day when we’re more awake!

Hope you’s havin lots of fun in Atlanta!
    Amber DaWeenie recommends Wordless Mischief Wednesday With MaxMy Profile

23. We will miss it because of the time difference Gizmo but please do a post all about it for those of us who didn’t get a chance to listen in. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly
    Molly The Wally recommends Dog House Blog, How Well Is Your Smell?My Profile

24. How very exciting for you, I will see if my puter will tune into it. Have a great Wednesday and have fun at Barkworld.
    Sand Spring Chesapeakes recommends Wordless Wednesday~NervousMy Profile

25. Kelley says:

How awesome. We will tune in.
    Kelley recommends Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

26. emma says:

How exciting, radio and BW! Hope you have a pawsome time at BW and the radio show will for sure be a huge success…you are the geocaching Guru!
    emma recommends Gone Fishing | GBGV | Wordless WednesdayMy Profile