Separated at Birth? B&W Sunday

Our Facebook friends saw this in color the other day, but I thought it was good in B&W too…

SeparatedatBirthBandW Separated at Birth? B&W Sunday

Join the Black & White Sunday Blog Hop hosted by Dachshund Nola

bw sunday thumb 150x126 Separated at Birth? B&W Sunday

This entry was posted in photography and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

41 Responses to Separated at Birth? B&W Sunday

1. Novroz says:

Hahahaha…is that your long lost brother?
    But I honestly think you look better than him ;)
    Novroz recommends We’re BACK!!!My Profile

2. The resemblance is uncanny!
    Jessica @ Life with Duke recommends Following Up on FridayMy Profile

3. Pup Fan says:

LOL – that’s perfect!
    Pup Fan recommends Do you have any weird pet keepsakes?My Profile

4. bichonpawz says:

That is freakin’ hilarious!!! BOL!!! Love it! xo Chloe and LadyBug
    bichonpawz recommends BlogPaws Wordless Wednesday Featuring Beemer!My Profile

5. Misaki says:

lol so retro Gizmo, but you still look good.
    Misaki recommends WW: Come back kitty!My Profile

6. Lee says:

Separated at birth and they got their hair styled the same way. Why they probably found each other that the groomer.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot
    Lee recommends HUGSMy Profile

7. Lindsay says:

Wow, I can’t even tell them apart :)

8. I think the spam filter ate my comment. I tried to remind you yesterday that today is your day for NaNo, but it seems to have disappeared. :S
    Andrea (Rocco’s House) recommends From the Betta’s Mouth: Do Betta’s Prefer Larger Tanks?My Profile

9. Ruby says:

BOL!!! OMD, that is too funny Gizmo!! Thing is, Ma had her bangs like that in the eighties…oh man, I thinks I just ‘dated’ her!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥
    Ruby recommends Black and White SundayMy Profile

10. Beyond scary ~~ down right tail between the legs and I’m outta here scary!!

Looking forward to your entry for NaNoWriMo ~~ you are next!

Yay
    Ron and Sophei
    ron & sophie doodle recommends REMEMBRANCE 2013My Profile

11. This is too hilarious. Rocking the same ‘do
    Ruckus the Eskie recommends HDB November 2013 *Spoiler Alert* @happydogboxMy Profile

12. easy rider says:

absolutely… twins :o)
    easy rider recommends easyblog SCIENCE SUNDAYMy Profile

13. This cracks me up.
    sand spring chesapeakes recommends Black And White Sunday~At PeaceMy Profile

14. Nice. Think I recognise the band member…from the Thompson Twins?? Think I had a single or 2 of theirs back in my teens. Gizmo’s likeness is uncanny….
    PawsandPedals (Kate and Scooter) recommends Black & White Sunday – Greyt PetsMy Profile

15. Sherry says:

BOL! It’s easy to choose which one is cuter!

16. followingroy says:

Twins! Hahaha… that is soo funny…
    followingroy recommends Black & White Sunday #21My Profile

17. Robin says:

Sweet! I can hear 80’s music playing in the background! Love that swoop!

18. Two French Bulldogs says:

so scary
    Lily

19. Just a reminder: Tomorrow is your day for NaNoWriMo! Please email me if you have any questions or need help! :)

20. We studied both pics very closely but do not see a difference. Is there supposed to be a difference?

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley
    Murphy & Stanley recommends B&W SundayMy Profile

21. Kat says:

Hahahaha! Hysterical! I think your doo is way better ::)
    Kat recommends Black & White SundayMy Profile

22. Bev Green says:

Crikey Gizmo, flashback indeed..i must say i know which one i would rather smooch…and it is not the one on the left…just sayin ;) hugs Fozziemum xx
    Bev Green recommends MOONDAYMy Profile

23. You found your doppelgänger!
    Tenacious Little Terrier recommends BW Sunday #13 – Land AhoyMy Profile

24. LOL that is great!
    2 brown dawgs recommends Follow-up Friday 11-8-13My Profile

25. Beth says:

That is perfect!!!!

26. Jan K says:

That is just too funny. Does it mean I’m old if I know who the guy on the left is?
    Jan K recommends Black & White Sunday – First SnowMy Profile

27. Could be! But you are WAY cuter! Love Dolly
    Dolly the Doxie recommends Black & White Sunday: Autumn OutingMy Profile

28. Great comparison. We like the photo on the right best. :)
    jansfunnyfarm recommends Cats Want Pet MouseMy Profile

29. Pippa says:

Hahaha, Gizmo, maybe you were! You look very cool with your funky new fringe!
    Pippa :)

30. Lol! It could be! You both look so alike!! Hugs, Francesca
    Francesca Villa recommends Proud To Be A Neat Freak!My Profile

31. BOL funny Gizmo. Have a serene Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

32. Madi and Mom says:

mol mol Gizmo you might have been separated at birth…but handsome friend…you are the best looking one in the family.
    Just sayin’
    hugs madi your bfff
    Madi and Mom recommends EASY LIKE SUNDAY and PLATESMy Profile

33. Frankie and Ernie says:

BaaaaaWaaaaah…… THAT is hysterical.

34. Nailah Bone says:

Lol! That is terribly wonderful! XD I love it!
    Nailah Bone recommends Black & White Sunday – Can We Go Play?My Profile

35. Whoa, mom just had an 80’s flashback.

36. genevieve says:

Twins! Ha! I like that hairstyle!

Love and licks,
    Cupcake
    genevieve recommends Inspirational Quote of the WeekMy Profile

37. slimdoggy says:

Never knew you had a long lost brother…or is it sister?
    slimdoggy recommends Black & White Sunday 11-10-13My Profile